- Perform 3-way match in the Inventory Warehouse System for all incoming invoices for the different warehouses across Pakistan.
- Recording of invoice in the Accounting system.
- Ensure accuracy of invoices and outgoing payments.
- Keep track of all expenditures and outgoing payments.
- Support in monthly closing activities, for example booking of accruals for invoices that have yet to be received.
- Continuous improvement of the end-to-end Accounts payable process.
- Ad-hoc finance or administrative support to the finance team.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience or post qualification experience in audit firm.
- Acca qualified
- Bachelor’s degree required in Accounting, Finance or another relevant field.
- Proficient in Excel (e.g. Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP’s etc.)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, strong analytical abilities.
- Ability to work well under pressure, detail-oriented and employs a proactive approach to problem-solving.
- Team player with an ability to function effectively in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.