- Assist in booking of business travel arrangements;
- Company vehicles arrangement and insurance maintenance; order office supplies; maintain service agreements with vendors; submit and reconcile expense reports; assist in office/equipment maintenance and daily operations;
- Assist in meeting & training logistics;
- Maintain monthly contact lists and staff attendance for company daily list;
- Company qualification certificates change and annual review;
- Monitor and secure lease, service, equipment, supply and travel contracts consistent with global guidance and to meet needs of business requirements;
- Answer and direct phone calls; receive and register coming mails; provide general support to visitors;
- Other administration duties as assigned by line manager.
- Bachelor’s degree or above; minimum 2-3 years Admin experience in multinational companies;
- Good trilingual communication skills (Spanish English and Chinese), both verbal and written;
- Self-motivated, well-organized and detailed-orientated. A self-starter and a problem solver;
- Strong knowledge in MS Office, esp. excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills;
- Motivate, support and educate the team on future business needs.